Potato Salad – Mediterranean Style2019-02-08
- Servings : 2
We all know potato salad made with mayonnaise. This version is “healthier”, more colourful and has no mayonnaise.
It is good as a vegan meal, on its own, or as an accompaniment to any meat, fish or chicken dish.
You can add or replace the herbs that are in this recipe and use basil, mint, dill, watercress or fresh coriander.
- 4 medium-size potatoes, washed and boiled unpeeled
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper (green or red), diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 handful of rocket leaves, chopped
- 1 handful of flat parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice, or to your taste
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 or 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Peel the cooked potatoes then cut them into cubes and toss them into a salad bowl. Add all the other ingredients. Mix well to combine then taste and adjust the seasonings, if needed. Serve this salad at room temperature or cold.