Baked Mixed Vegetables2023-01-14
- Servings: 2 or 3
Baked mixed vegetables is a great dish because it allows you to have easily your daily requirement of vegetables and is quick to prepare! We all know by now that vegetables are good for our health. They fight inflammation, improve blood pressure, increase our fibre, help our eyes, improve our skin, reduce risk of heart disease, reduce risk of cancer, keep our brain young and improve our immune health (excerpts from EATING WELL).
- A variety of vegetables, washed and cut into pieces
- Olive oil, enough to cover all the vegetables
- 1 full tsp of garlic powder
- White or black pepper + salt, to taste
- Dried herbs, to scatter at the end of the baking (optional)
After mixing the vegetables with the rest of the Ingredients, place them in an oven-safe dish. Bake them at 180 C for 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked to your liking!