Potato Salad with Marinated Anchovies2021-05-22
- Servings : 2 or 3
This French dish is easy to prepare and delicious. It can be served as a starter, a side dish or a light meal. It is eaten slightly warm, at room temperature or cold.
- About half a kilo of potatoes, boiled, peeled and diced
- A small jar of marinated anchovy fillets or about a dozen or to your liking
- A big handful of finely chopped parsley
- 3 or 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tsp of grated lemon zest
- Lemon juice or cider vinegar, to taste
- 3 or 4 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Try to do the salad when the potatoes are still warm because they will absorb better the taste of the ingredients and seasonings. Reminder: anchovies are usually quite salty!
After adding all the ingredients, mix delicately to keep the potatoes and the anchovies whole as much as possible. Taste and adjust the seasonings if needed. Bon appétit !