Mizeria – A Polish Radish & Cucumber Salad2018-12-04
- Servings : 2
This salad is done with cucumbers only or with both cucumbers and radishes. It’s very popular throughout Poland!
This fresh, crunchy, peppery, creamy and delicious salad is a good accompaniment to any meat, poultry or fish dish. Most of all it is very quick to prepare!
- About 1 cup of thinly sliced red radishes
- About 1 cup of thinly sliced cucumbers
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced (or chives)
- 2 or 3 tbsp of sour cream
- A squeeze of lemon or a splash of vinegar (optional)
- A sprinkle of fresh dill, thinly cut
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
Mix thoroughly all the ingredients then taste and adjust if needed. Chill the salad for at least 30 minutes before serving it.