Green Bell Pepper and Chorizo2021-07-06
- Servings: 2
Green Pepper & Chorizo is quick to cook and ideal when served as a tapas or a side dish.
- 1 large green bell pepper (capsicum), diced
- 1 big handful of thin sliced chorizo (normal or spicy)
- 1 handful of chopped celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste - Salt if needed
Heat the olive oil in a skillet then add the chorizo followed by the onion. Stir fry Until nicely coloured then add the rest of the ingredients. Keep stir frying until all is cooked to your liking. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Serve warm.